The management of the University of Ilorin, Kwara State has announced January 11th for the resumption of the rain semester academic session for 2019/2020.
The institution proposed a virtual classroom for students and scheduled outstanding exam dates till January 25th to February 4th 2021.
Information on Resumption of Academic Activities.
The following are the major resolutions from the Committee of Deans meeting held at 10.00am today- 30/12/2020.
1. There will be 13 weeks of lectures.
2. There will be 3 weeks of Rain Semester Examinations.
4. Only 2 weeks for marking and computations of results.
5. There will be Training of staff on Virtual Learning from Monday 4th January to Friday 8th Jan. 2021.
6. Rain Semester begins 11th Jan.
7. Rain Semester lectures start on 11th Jan.
8. All Academic staff to start getting familiar with online teaching.
9. All faculties to nominate a Focal person who will be undergoing Train-the-trainer process. The Chairman Info-tech will drive this and his Committee members.
10. We shall be starting with the Microsoft LMS module.
11. Practical classes will commence after COVID-19 break.
12. No student will be accommodated for now on campus. All lectures will be virtual.
13. Outstanding Examinations are likely to hold sometimes in February.
14. Please note that we only have about a week from today to develop coursewares.
15. Senate holds tomorrow to take further actions.
I sincerely appreciate all of us and I wish us compliment of the season as we move into resumption.
Prof. I P Ifabiyi
Ag. Dean, FSS.
What do you think about this song?
We want to hear from you all.
Drop your comments