See scary moment fire came out of Big Brother Cameroon's kitchen, housemates panic 1

Latest Trending 

See scary moment fire came out of Big Brother Cameroon’s kitchen, housemates panic

It seems Nigerians are also keeping themselves entertained with the Big Brother Cameroon show which is also called Biggy237, alongside the Lockdown show, as more videos have emerged online.

It was earlier reported that photos from the Big Brother Cameroon show surfaced online as Nigerians talked about it.

Twitter users who are watching the Cameroon reality TV show have compared it to the one from Nigeria. Many have noted that it is not up to standard as they find one or more reasons to make fun of it

Just recently, a video from the Bigg237 started circulating the internet. The video showed the scary moment there was a fire in the kitchen.

In the video online, a blonde-haired female housemate was stepping into the kitchen as another one was leaving.

Just as the blonde-haired housemate bent down to pick something, a fire suddenly came out from in between the gas cooker and the housemate who was visibly shocked to see such ran out immediately.

See scary moment fire came out of Big Brother Cameroon's kitchen, housemates panic 2

 

 

The fire also died down immediately the housemate ran out. However, it seemed she went to alert the others as one could see panic among them.

See how fire explode inside Big Brother Cameroon mansion

 

What do you think about this song?

We want to hear from you all.

Drop your comments